Monday 29 April 2013

#29. Without my mind wanting not

I write pages of words said,
each telling a story done and
looking around I see the world once gone.

I can walk miles thinking of good times,
 I can live forever in things of sometime.
I hold on to what was already held.
I can feel the pain and happiness already felt.

Reality reversed I'm stranded in past,
 seeking refuge from the sharpness of now.
Stuck in the fourth dimension
with no map to guide back;
putting me in a place whose name
 I need to find fast
but I know no help can help
with my mind wanting not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving a comment? You are awesome!
Or you could just say hi! You are still awesome!

#social-icons { margin-bottom:-30px; height:50px; width:100%; clear:both; z-index: 2; position: relative; } .social-media-icons { display:table } .social-media-icons ul { text-align:right; padding:5px 5px 0 0 list-style-image:none; list-style-position:outside; list-style-type:none; } .social-media-icons ul { margin-bottom:0; padding:0; float:right; } .social-media-icons li.media_icon { margin-left:6px; padding-left:0 !important; background:none !important; display:inline; float:left; } .social-media-icons li:hover { -moz-transform: rotate(360deg); -webkit-transform: rotate(360deg); -o-transform: rotate(360deg); transform: rotate(-360deg); -moz-transition: all 0.5s ease-in-out; -webkit-transition: all 0.5s ease-in-out; -o-transition: all 0.5s ease-in-out; -ms-transition: all 0.5s ease-in-out; transition: all 0.5s ease-in-out; }