Sunday 21 April 2013

#21. Your Swirl of Love





your gaze could lift
armloads of feelings
fluttering like flies
in my abandoned
 soul
which
I had left to dust
having never felt much
before.

but elapsed love and all that
now I’ve forsaken
as I see myself in the
lime light of your view.

oh! Things seemingly look
right, as I’m drenched
in your glow.
 the blush in
my flesh
 testimony enough
of the swirls of love
you evoke.

let me clothe
myself
in the silk gossamer
of your love.
squirming and wriggling
to fit further
in your heart or arms.

what else can I try
but to fall,
as they say,
head over heals
for you
and
 all that you are.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving a comment? You are awesome!
Or you could just say hi! You are still awesome!

#social-icons { margin-bottom:-30px; height:50px; width:100%; clear:both; z-index: 2; position: relative; } .social-media-icons { display:table } .social-media-icons ul { text-align:right; padding:5px 5px 0 0 list-style-image:none; list-style-position:outside; list-style-type:none; } .social-media-icons ul { margin-bottom:0; padding:0; float:right; } .social-media-icons li.media_icon { margin-left:6px; padding-left:0 !important; background:none !important; display:inline; float:left; } .social-media-icons li:hover { -moz-transform: rotate(360deg); -webkit-transform: rotate(360deg); -o-transform: rotate(360deg); transform: rotate(-360deg); -moz-transition: all 0.5s ease-in-out; -webkit-transition: all 0.5s ease-in-out; -o-transition: all 0.5s ease-in-out; -ms-transition: all 0.5s ease-in-out; transition: all 0.5s ease-in-out; }