Wednesday 17 April 2013

#17. Me and My Paintbrush

                                                                     


Every time I pick you up in my hands
I know we are going to create wonders
Your hair always tied up in a bound
It feels like you were made just for my hand
My talent, your hard work and teamwork
We leave nothing blank
We have conquered all
The morning sun, the cascading falls
No barriers at all.
We never run out
Cuz with a splash, a wash and
A stroke we have more.
You, me and the spectrum in bottles,
We become masters
Me and my paint brush in my hand
We know we are going to create wonders.
 

1 comment:

Leaving a comment? You are awesome!
Or you could just say hi! You are still awesome!

#social-icons { margin-bottom:-30px; height:50px; width:100%; clear:both; z-index: 2; position: relative; } .social-media-icons { display:table } .social-media-icons ul { text-align:right; padding:5px 5px 0 0 list-style-image:none; list-style-position:outside; list-style-type:none; } .social-media-icons ul { margin-bottom:0; padding:0; float:right; } .social-media-icons li.media_icon { margin-left:6px; padding-left:0 !important; background:none !important; display:inline; float:left; } .social-media-icons li:hover { -moz-transform: rotate(360deg); -webkit-transform: rotate(360deg); -o-transform: rotate(360deg); transform: rotate(-360deg); -moz-transition: all 0.5s ease-in-out; -webkit-transition: all 0.5s ease-in-out; -o-transition: all 0.5s ease-in-out; -ms-transition: all 0.5s ease-in-out; transition: all 0.5s ease-in-out; }